Apps Dba Quections

1. What are the several techniques used in patching to reduce the downtime..?
2. Explain autoconfig in detail n what it will do in backgrond n what files it will look.?
3. In what scenario you will run autoconfig ?
4. what happened when u run adpreclone.pl ?
5. Explain apps request flow ?
6. What do you mean Purging Concurrent request log , out files n data ?
7. What is the significance of age parameter in that request ?
8. How u will improve the applications performance ?
9. Users complaining about applications are running very slow, how u will handle?
10. When users are failing to login to applications, what might be the problem ?
11. What is diff between 9i and 10g ?
12. Why objects are invalid and how to identify ?
13. What happens when u open the database with RESETLOGS n when u will do ?
14. I am applying OPatch I don't have oraInventory ?can I apply ?
15. How many concurrent mangers can be used ? What is the limit?
16. Suppose my concurrent manager status is showing Inactive ?what is the reason?
17. If a patch is failed in the middle of the patch?I don't want to apply the patch continue?
18. My cloning is successfully completed but my appslistener is not getting up?what is the problem?
19. How frequently you do perform patching?
20. What is the purpose of the appsutil folder in ORACLE_HOME?
21. After cloning my oraInventory got corrupted ?can I apply my Opatch?
22. What command is used to kill the process which is using largest memory?
23. I am applying patch can I open another session and run adadmin
24. I am not able to start concurrent manager?what is the probelm?
25. After registering the top in custom directory?Do you to run autoconfig are not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment